This has been a time of massive disruption in all of our lives and work. Those of us who are facilitating and supporting collective impact will have to lead our groups through change. This may involve:
- Changing the common agenda, intended results, or performance measures
- Adapting strategies and workplans
- Assisting partners who are meeting urgent needs or are facing organizational crises
- Changing your teams, meetings, and communication, including moving to virtual work
- Working with funders to lift restrictions on grants to focus on urgent needs of community members and organizations
If you have questions about how to manage these changes during this time, we’re here to help. Join us for a Virtual Office Hour where we will be answering your questions and offering recommendations and resources for what to think about and how to move forward when our work seems to be shifting by the day.
This session will be our concluding session for this spring weekly office hour series.
Can't make this session? Feel free to register even if you can’t make it, and we’ll notify you when the recording is up- normally in just a few hours after the live event.
Collective Impact Forum Virtual Office Hour
Date: Thursday, April 23, 2020
Time: 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm ET